For downloading apps, we use play store in android devices. Play store is an open source for downloading latest and unique apps for almost everything to do in cell phone. Most of apps designed by hackers, which filled with viruses, when we download app from play store; this virus effect at device, we could not recognize that which application virus effected and how to delete the virus, to clean the virus we use antivirus, and sometimes we need to hard reset our device to delete the virus from your device.
Here we will discuss about some settings, if you enable these settings in your cell phone, any app having virus will not download to your device automatically, and you will notified if virus file detected.
Settings for android less then marshmallow:
If your android software is less then marshmallow, these settings will show in play store.
- Open play store, tap at three lines at top left and choose play protect
- Enable scan devices for security threats and improve harmful app detection
Settings for marshmallow and higher android versions:
- Open settings, scroll down and search “Google” option
- Open Google, select security and choose “play protect”
- In play protect, enable two last options about apps
- It will stop downloading any app which virus protected